1. We accept payments via Paypal and Credit cards (Master Card and Visa). We also accept deposits to Philippine banks and over the counter payments like Western Union, Cebuana, LBC, Palawan, ML.
2. Prices are stated in Philippine Pesos (PHP).
3. Prices are final upon payment.
4. Refunds are not allowed in the event when items purchased are available "on sale" thereafter.
5. In the event when your purchases are out of stock with no possibility of reprint, we will refund you the payment.
6. We offer discounts for bulk orders starting above 10 pcs. Contact us.
1. You will receive a confirmation email upon your successful order.
2. You will receive a delivery email when your order has been shipped.
3. Domestic Philippine Shipping is +175 to any point in luzon, +195 to any point in Visayas and Mindanao for upto 3 shirts. Customer will pay FedEx fee for International Shipping.
3. For shipping within the Philippines, your item will be shipped to our warehouse within 10 working days and another 3-4 working days to reach you.
4. For International Shipping, your item will be be shipped to our warehouse within 10 working days and another 4 - 9 working days to reach you via FedEx.
5. Our working days are Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays.
7. Cancellation of orders are strictly not allowed.
8. Kindly ensure that your full name and correct address is provided, including mobile number. Orders with incorrect /
Incomplete information may result in delayed delivery. A re-delivery fee will apply if your parcel is returned to us.
9. We do not ship to any PO box, military or protected areas. Delivery charges for failed attempted delivery to such restricted areas will be borne by customers.
10. Please contact gene@fratshirtclothing for any queries on your shipment.
1. In the event of return or exchange, refunds will be in form of Store credits or Gift card.
2. Return shipping for exchange will be handled by customer.
3. We have a 14-day return policy. After 14 days, returns are not accepted.
4. All returned or exchanged items must be unworn, unused, and in all original packaging.
5. We reserve the right to refuse returns or exchanges if they seem to be dirty, used, or not in original packaging.
6. Exchanged Item shipping will be handled by Customer.
7. Damaged Items will be replaced with a new one. Fratshirt will handle the cost of the new item as well as the shipping.
8. Store credits and Gift cards have a validity of 01 month from the date of issue.
9. Purchases made with Store credits, Gift cards or promotional codes are not eligible for returns.
10. Return shipping for undelivered items due to unreachable areas by courier or wrong address provided will be handled by customer. Please provide reachable/correct addresses.
11. If You Received the Wrong Product - If you received the wrong product in your shipment, or are missing something from your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To expedite a resolution, please indicate your order number, as well as the item that was shipped in error or was missing from your order. We will process a replacement shipment and provide return instructions if applicable as soon as possible.
1. Please note that shirts might vary in brand: Gildan, Unique or Bluprint.
2. All Tshirt designs are Silkscreen. Dryfit shirts are sublimation printing.
3. Please note that there might be slight variance in printed products as individual pieces may appear differently due to fabric placement. This is not considered as defect.
4.Items with slight imperfections (loose threads, slight dotted stains, etc) which does not affect the overall appearance of the item will not be considered as defect.
5. Please note that there might be slight variance in item's colours shown on different screens due to the different specifications in different devices. This is not considered as defect.
1. Customers found out later to be non-members will be banned. Their payments will be forfeited in favor of Fratshirt.
2. Customers found to be non-members after the fact will be banned from future orders and their names reported on the website as well as to Masonic and APO Wannabees monitoring groups.